Sunday, August 24, 2008

~~F e A R s~~

Okay so I have some weird fears. #1 I am extremely claustrophobic. When I sleep at night my feet have to be out of the covers (or I feel entrapped). If I watch a movie where somebody is going through a tight space, I seriously have to turn my head....I CAN'T watch it. So as you can imagine I don't like cuddling too much. However, the hotter it is the more this fear shows itself, but when it is cold, it almost dissapears. You bet I'm cuddling for that extra warmth.
When I was younger I used to have these dreams (but I swear they seemed totally real) that my eyes were open and awake, but I couldn't move my body or even my mouth to yell to somebody. And after a struggle, I would finally break free. So I think this phobia links back to when I had these weird dreams.
#2 Bandaids. I don't care if there bloody and old or brand new. They ick me out beyond belief and if I have to wear one, it is off in an hour and replaced with a new one if necessary.
#3 I am scared of being pregnant. Now I know that sounds weird because getting pregnant and carrying a child is beyond exciting and full of joy........but I am scared the entire 9 months that something might be wrong. I worry every minute and over read the "what to expects". I am also scared of pregnancy because I really did not enjoy most of it with K. I was sick a ton, all food sounded gross, I got the most painful thing called "Gout" and I also had several kidney stones throughout, but didn't realize it until 7 months gestation when I went to the hospital a few nights with large stones. But with all this said, I know I'll do it again, becaue of the end result and of course those great moments during when you feel them moving.

Question # 4
What is your weird phobia? Or what just absolutely scared you?

6 comments:

Brits said...

Here's my weird fear. I'm scared of rocks in the water. The big kind. Rusty and I used to kayak a lot in the ocean, and we had to go around the big dark masses of rocks because I couldn't stand being over them. Weird huh?

Heather and Trevor said...

I am totally claustrophobic too.. I hate it... Here is my weird fear.....I am afraid of Clowns....Weird I know but they freak me out and are evil. Have you seen Poltergeist and IT. CREEPY......I hate fears......:) I really didn't enjoy being pregnant either, you're not alone! :)

Emilee said...

I am scared of the dark. I always have to turn on the lights when I enter a room. Adrian can't stand it! I am also afraid of having a baby and being totally 100% responsible. I am also afraid of needles. One of my life long goals is to give blood but everytime I think about it, my palms sweat. I also hate clowns. Ever since I saw the movie IT I think clowns are pretty scary.

Fuller Family said...

I have two main fears- needles and spiders. I am absolutely scared of spiders- if they are big at all, I can hardly get close enough to spray it with killer. The needle thing I thought I got over with my first pregnancy but I didn't. I had to give blood a few weeks ago and they had to lay me on the couch so I didn't hit the floor. I understand being scared thought pregnancy. After my mom miscarried 7 times, it's hard for me to just think everything will go right. However, as soon as I'm done throwing up (I've ended up with an IV to help this) I love being pregnant.

Angie said...

I have a fear of being pregnant too, I really don't enjoy it. Too many things can go wrong, and all of the unknown!

J D C and N said...

Okay the bandaid thing cracks me up! But I totally sleep with my feet out of the covers too! I can't stand the sheets being tucked in.