A list of my fave things right now: Top Ten in no particular order
1.PHILOSPHY produts. I purchased some of their products at an auction and one of my clients bought me more of their products and I am sold..............particularly 'the SUPERNATURAL'. It's a foundation primer or you can wear it by itslef on a light day. It's poreless, flawless tinted SPF 15. The texture is amazing and I love it.
2. FEKKAI shampoo. My mom gave me a bottle in my Christmas stocking last year. It gets the best lather and makes my hair feel sooooooo clean. They now sell it at costco for a ridiculously good price bundled with the conditioner.
3. I can't say I have any TV show obsessions right now, but for a good laugh, ABC's "The Middle" is pretty funny. A pretty querky family from somewhere like Indiana. Fave character is the oldest son, Axl. I hope I can laugh at my teenagers if they behave like that.
4. NBC's 'PARENTHOOD'. After all my shows ended I asked around for a new drama and had several people suggest this show. So I watched the first season online and am now all caught up to watch season 2. Airs at 10pm on Tuesday nights.
5. ABC's "Modern Family". I've watched this from the pilot and it is hilarious. Now that I really know the characters personalities, it's even funnier. Fave characters are probably Phil Dunphee and...............actually they are all so funny.
6. My AAA TURKEY sandwich. Made with Artichokes from Costco, Alfalfa Sprouts that I grow myself (thanks to my step-mom for the sprouting trays and guides) and Avocado.............all toasted on wheat bread. Fave Turkey meat is peppered.
7. Vons brand (safeway select) SALTED pretzel Caramel ICE CREAM........yum!!!!
8. Clean feet. This is not new by any means. I love clean feet. I can't hop into bed unless my feet are clean, and not just rubbed down with soap...............fully scrubbed, all the rough spots smoothed out, and well mousturized. Turns out it is a family thing............I've heard numerous reletives say the same thing. I even make my kids wash their feet when they come into the house after being barefoot or in flip-flops.
9. New restaurant in Simi Valley: Market Broiler located up by the mall...............well, I think it is closer to Best Buy. They had the best customer service, very clean and very tasty. The price wasn't even that bad.
10. And for something casual.......out in Moorpark we found this cute place called Carli's Bistro. The owner is french and all the recipes are his own. He makes his own potato chips and he is very friendly. Love the tri tip sandwiches, too. It's located on High Street. Turns out his kids live in our neighborhood.....he has 5 kids, which includes triplets.





2 comments:
ashley your sandwich sounds so good so you can make me one any time..
I love Fekkai products, too! I just tried a sample and it was so nice. Good to know that it is at Costco!
Post a Comment